Sunday, January 15, 2012

Some Good Stuff # 3


Welcome to Some Good Stuff ! 

It's time to party ! 

Last week we had some really great crafts and posts shared. I hope that you all enjoyed looking through them as much as I did and found some inspiration. 

Some Good Times


Now I want to share some awesome Features with you from last week's party.  


Some Good Times




The highest clicked link last week were these Washer Weights by Toni @ Sugar Tart Crafts. 
I cannot wait to make some. These little beauties are such a great idea. I need them for my sewing crafts !


And some of my other favorites ...

This yummy and cute gift made by Sarah @ Alderberry Hill. 
These pretzels look so good and the jar is adorable ! The perfect valentine's gift !




This Caterpillar Headband by Donna @ Loopy Loop Creations. 
Buggy is starting to want to wear headbands and this would be perfect for her ! I will have to find some cute little buttons to do this with ! 


I have shared these features on Pinterest ! You can find all of my Boards HERE. Let me know if you need an invite to Pinterest. You will quickly fall in love with it !

Also if you were featured grab the button above for your Blog ! 
Guidelines:
* The Some Good Stuff party will open Sunday night at 10 and be open until the following Saturday night at 10. 
* Link up Anything, as long as you think it is Some Good Stuff. You can share food, crafts, activities, shops, advice, inspiration, and much much more ! 
* Share as many links as you want, and feel free to share an older post that you have shared before or want to shine some love on again. 
* Take some time to share the love with your fellow party-ers who are sharing their Good Stuff and let them know how much you love it ! 
* Please Grab my button and share it on your post or Parties Page. 
* Please follow Some Good Times ! 
* Enjoy the Party !!! I can't wait to see all the great posts this week ! 





Megan 

Find me on Pinterest and Facebook
Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://www.buttonshut.com

Do You Like What You See ? Vote for Me !
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com! Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for party-ing with me this week !

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature, much appreciated!
    And thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Looks like a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my headband!!!!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome ! I still can't get over the cuteness :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring me!
    Who knew hardware would be such a popular crafting item?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome ! I've seen you featured elsewhere for this craft. It is such a great idea though ... everyone who sews needs to know :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks SO much for hosting this wonderful party.. I am Marilyn ; )) Your happy Newest Follower Here.. Hope you can stop in sometime and visit via http://www.theartsygirlconnection.com .. Look forward to linking again next week.. Have a happy week.. ;))
    PS: I have a Valentine's LOVE CHALLENGE if you are interested in joining in.. http://www.theartsygirlconnection.com/2012/01/celebrate-loveloving-lil-ways-challenge.html Please stop in and check it out.. TY..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Megan- Thanks so much for inviting me to your link party! Hope your having a fabulous week:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome ! Thanks for coming by to share :)

      Delete
  8. PHEW!! I made it! Thanks for hosting! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I <3 your comments! I try to respond to each one here in the post !