Friday, October 28, 2011

Sick ...



This week has been a rough one on our little family. 

We've spent most of it in jammies lounging about watching television because we are sickies. I started feeling crummy first last Saturday and now almost a week later we are still trying hard to fight off this blah-ness. Hubby is going to the doctor this morning to get cleared for work. He's feeling mostly better.

I just managed to do the first load of dishes and maybe the second of laundry. The apartment sure is suffering right along with us.  Hopefully this weekend that can be fixed and we will be feeling better for Halloween ! 

The only plus to this has been that Buggy wants to snuggle ... and I love Buggy Snuggles :) 

Hope you are doing well and staying healthy ! 

Megan 

Find me on Pinterest and Facebook
Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://www.buttonshut.com

Do You Like What You See ? Vote for Me !
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com! Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 your comments! I try to respond to each one here in the post !