Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hoo Are You #59

Photobucket






NightOwlCrafting
1. Do you like the season, Fall?
I love the Fall ! It's when I get to do all of my favotire things :) Eat Pie, Play Outside, Make Costumes, Go Trick or Treating and celebrate my favorite day (Halloween !) 
2. What is your favorite fall smell?


My favorite fall smell is anything pumpkin :) 
3, What is your favorite activity to do in the fall?Pumpkin Picking ! We went this past weekend :) 


4. Do you dress in fall colors during the season?
Sometimes ... I don't focus on it though. I have too many other things going on!


5. Name 4 qualities about yourself that start with each letter in the word FALL!
(It's ok to brag yourself up)  

Friend
Artsy
Loving
Listens

By the way, I'm Megan ... and you can learn even more about me here.


      Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!      Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

2 comments:

  1. What fun answers! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting pumpkins is fun! We always get too many and then by the second one in I am over the whole craving process!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 your comments! I try to respond to each one here in the post !